training: Lego® Serious Play®
13 november 2017 - 16 november 2017, 8:30 - 17:30 ENG € €2750 ?
The facilitator certification programme aims to help participants to:
1. experience and learn the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and its standard applications, Real Time Strategy for the Team and Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise
2. learn about and experience the theories underpinning the methodology
3. gain the knowledge needed to effectively develop and facilitate workshops using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® in their own area of operation
4. practise designing and preparing customised applications of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
You will get:
• facilitator manual and document of qualification upon completion for each participant
• a one-hour personal mentoring call after the training per participant
Upon completion of the certification programme, participants will be fully prepared as LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitators, and will take with them:
1. a complete set of instructional materials/manuals, featuring:
• an introduction to LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodologyincluding its history and why and when to use the process
• the science behind the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
• step-by-step instructions for facilitating the LEGO® SERIOUSPLAY® methodology
• step-by-step instructions for facilitating the team developmentapplication
• step-by-step instructions for facilitating the business and strategydevelopment application
• guidelines and tools for designing and preparing customisedprocesses
2. the opportunity – without any restrictions – to use the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and the special LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® materials in their work
3. a document of qualification that shows the facilitator has completed Stage 1 and Stage 2 certification in designing and facilitating workshops with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® provided by Per Kristiansen, Trivium.
The facilitator certification programme is aimed at people already experienced in facilitating and/or coaching. It is ideal for:
• professional consultants and facilitators
• company trainers
• in-house learning and development specialists
• HR staff
• team leaders who want to use it as part of their leadership practice
Op het programma
— Day 1 : Introduction of the core process, key theories and design elements (application techniques).
— Day 2 : Working with the Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise application, which is a workshop developed for strategy and business development.
— Day 3 : Completion of the Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise application, followed by group work where the groups design customised workshops using the core process and application techniques.
— Day 4 : Presentation of workshop designs followed by feedback. Working with the Real Time Strategy for the Team application, which is a workshop designed to unlock a team’s potential.
The full programme runs for four days, starting at 08.30 and ending at 17.30 each day except Day 3, which concludes with a shared dinner followed by group work in the evening.
Per Kristiansen is currently a partner in Trivium a Copenhagen based consultancy. He joined Trivium in 2006. Per focuses on LEGO SERIOUS PLAY and delivers facilitator training programs and works directly with his own clients. He works all over the world. Together with Robert Rasmussen, he is the author of the book “Building a Better Business with the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY method”, published in July 2014.
Per has spent a number of years working in the LEGO Group. First, as a change agent in the Pre-School area, where he was the right hand man of the Global Brand Director, he then joined the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY activities, initially Executive Discovery, the start-up developed and managed the method and later in the LEGO Company. Initially Per’s role was two pronged: 1) Master Trainer together with Robert Rasmussen and 2) Responsible for Europe and the Middle-East. When Executive Discovery had been closed down and LEGO SERIOUS PLAY became part of LEGO, Per became the global manager of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY.
In addition Per had a brief spell at Danfoss Universe where he was part of the leadership. Danfoss Universe is a unique science park, which offers innovation processes to organizations. The LEGO SERIOUS PLAY method was part of the park’s activities.
Per has Master’s degree in Intercultural Business, and has spent his career helping companies accelerate change and innovation, and in developing robust strategies. He has been based and worked in Italy, Scandinavia and the UK. He now lives in Copenhagen with his partner Christina and their two sons.